Patriot Productions Vendor / Exhibitor Rules & Regulations, Deposits & Trust Policy and Hold Harmless Agreement.
We reserve the right to refuse vendor space to anyone not related to race, religion creed or sex. Note: 2 wrist bands, ID badges or other vendor identifying tags are given to each vendor unless prior arrangements have been made with show management. Additional ID tags or wrist bands can be purchased for $8 each. If any vendor or vendor staff does not follow the below rules and/or poses a security risk to the event, they will be expelled from that event without refund.
Share Your Passion For Freedom!
- Vendors shall follow all local, state and federal laws.
- Vendor shall be responsible for collecting sales tax if applicable
- NO LOADED FIREARMS of any kind inside the show, only law enforcement and hired security are permitted to have loaded guns. Failure to comply may result in civil and criminal prosecution.
- All firearms MUST be zip tie secured in manner where it cannot be fired including firearms under glass cases
- Display items that are not theme related must be approved by Patriot Productions
- Vendors are expected to maintain a display during the advertised show hours. Failure to do so will result in termination of future business with Patriot Productions
- Any commercial vendor or private individual will hold Patriot Productions harmless from loss of product due to theft, fire, flood or other natural disaster. Also hold harmless against injury or death during set up, show hours or break down after show hours.
- Patriot Productions holds no liability from any damages or injury resulting from vendor merchandise or actions.
- Patriot Productions holds no liability from any damages or injury resulting from ticket holder merchandise or actions
- If a deposit is not received by the designated deadline, the vendor may be deleted from the show without notification
- Reservation cancellations made less than 21 days before designated Friday set up day will receive no refunds whatsoever.
- Any accidental discharge of a firearm will result in immediate discharge from the show and may result in criminal and civil prosecution
- No ammunition allowed in firearm magazines inside the show whatsoever. Failure to comply may result in civil and criminal prosecution.
- No firearms allowed in the show with a malfunction or defect that makes unloading it or unloading the magazine impossible. Failure to comply may result in civil and criminal prosecution.
- All returned checks will incur a $25 returned check fee and vendor placed on a cash only or credit card payment status
- Patriot Productions will employ general overall guard service during the course of the Show, but assumes no liability for loss or damage by any cause.
- Patriot Productions makes every effort to place vendors in their desired position but does not guarantee any placement in any show
- Vendors are required to be in adequate health, good balance and sound mind at all times inside the show.
- Subletting of tables is forbidden unless approved by show management prior to set up day of the event.
- Hold Harmless: Vendor agrees that vendor shall be responsible for all damages to persons or property, theft of property, adverse weather such as rain, wind, heat, cold, lightening, thunderstorms or act of God weather incident including personal and retail products and their vehicles that occur as a result of Vendor’s or its officers, agents, employees and/or servants fault or negligence in connection with Vendor’s participation in the Event. Further, Vendor shall indemnify and save harmless Patriot Productions, LLC and the Venue, its officers, agents, employees and servants from all claims, suits or actions of every name, kind, description, brought for, or on account of, injuries to or death of any person or damage to property resulting from the fault or negligence of Vendor, its officers, agents, employees and/or servants in connection with the Event.
- Patriot Productions reserves the right to expel any vendor not complying with our rules and regulations or that of the venue. No deposits or payments will be refunded for expulsion of the show due to rules violations.
Vendor Deposits and the Patriot Productions Trust Policy
- New Customers: If it is your first time doing business with us we will require a 50% non-refundable deposit to keep your reservation. If we do not receive your deposit by the designated time notified to you, your reservation will be deleted. You will be notified of how to give a deposit via credit card or check.
- "No Call, No Shows": If we do not require a deposit from you it's because we have a developed a trust with you. If you are a "No Call No Show" (Do not show up and do not notify us), that trust will be broken and you will be required to give a non-refundable payment 100% in full due upon booking for all future shows or you cannot attend. You will also be required to pay back the cost of the rented tables we paid and reserved for you. Failure to do any of this will result in no reservation for you for any shows in the future. If you "No Call No Show" (Do not show up and do not notify us), twice; we terminate do business with you again in the future.
- Booking & Cancelling: If you repeatedly book shows and cancel within 14 days, we reserve the right to require a 50% non-refundable deposit from you in the future or terminate doing business with you.
Indian River County Fairgrounds
Havert Fenn Center